« We are proud to have brought our know-how and knowledge of the market, logistics and supply chain to CATELLA LOGISTIC EUROPE. Our direct approach, our involvement and our transparency allowed us to defend the interests of our client and to guide him to make the right decisions »The project described in the words of François Renoullin, the Project Manager in charge
Logistic center with offices for Catella Logistic Europe at Mer
We are assisting our client Catella Logistic Europe in the Project Monitoring of this ambitious project, which consists of the construction of a logistics center with two office blocks of which the main elements are as follows :
- 46,000 m² of storage space divided into 7 cells of 6,000 m² and one cell of 4,000 m².
- 5 loading areas
- 2500m² of administrative and social premises
- 250m² of technical premises
- 80 m² of dock offices
- 54 docks
- 204 parking spaces for light vehicles and 08 for heavy-load vehicles.
For Top Management, this project marks our 4th intervention on the ZAC les Portes de Chambord and our first collaboration with Catella Logistic Europe.Catella Logistic Europe has already confirmed their trust in us by awarding us a second project for the monitoring of the construction of a logistics warehouse located in Roye (80).
A complete and full collaboration which includes :
- Pre-project phase with the acquisition and follow-up of the building permit and all the administrative procedures regarding the french “ICPE” legislation
- The setting up of a bidding round for the tender procedure, completed by our analysis and advice on the awarding of the contract
- The follow-up of the realization of the works
- And this until the delivery and during the works regarding the snag list
This project is in favor of sustainable development, particularly with regards to the 2019 Energy and Climate Law and a BREEAM NC 2016 VERY GOOD rating certification due to several measures in favor of reduced energy consumption and a limited carbon footprint.
Interested by our projects?
If you want to contact us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgOr fill out the form below: