Project Management for BILS DEROO in Evin-Malmaison
Last month, we finished the project for the customer Bils Deroo.
The project entails the construction of a logistic facility with a floor area (SDP) of approximately 77 000 m2 in the commune of EVIN-MALMAISON.
The project involves building a structure with the following details:
– 6 storage cells of 12,000 sqm
– 106 reception and dispatch bays on 2 sides
– 1 driver’s reception area
Additionally some works were performed in the surroundings of the facility that include:
– Roads development for proper truck manoeuvring ( high flatness -TR34)
– parking spaces for cars and trucks
– retention and buffering basin
– green spaces
There was a special focus on the layout of the spaces for quality and user comfort purposes. In this matter, we worked alongside with the client and the manufacturer on all the items below:
- Choice of materials and equipment to ensure pleasant living spaces.
- Acoustic comfort, in order to reduce as much as possible the exposure to uncomfortable or even harmful noises,
- Thermal comfort, both in summer and winter.
- Air quality, notably through the choice of materials, ventilation systems, etc.
- Access to natural light, which improves the visual comfort of occupants. This contributes to the well-being of users while limiting the building’s energy consumption.
Interested by our projects?
If you want to contact us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgOr fill out the form below: